Employment with Midwest Coatings means an opportunity to grow and build a career. Refine your skill set while working with one of the Midwest’s widest bandwidth of top-of-the-line equipment. Midwest Coatings cares for its employees and offers competitive pay, health insurance, and incentive programs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If selected for an interview, applicants will be expected to provide a Driver’s License number as well as their Social Security Number.
- Administrative Assistant (AR/ AP)
- Human Resources Manager
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales Representative
- Project Manager / Estimator
- Traffic Control Technicians
- General Laborers (Crack Seal & Asphalt Crews)
- Asphalt Equipment Operators
- Asphalt Distributor Operators (CDL Required)
- Truck Drivers (Class A)
- Chip Sealing Crew (CDL Required)
- Crack Sealing Foreman
- Asphalt Paving Foreman